Learn, Act, Share
for sustainability and well-being
What’s special about Sustainability World ?
Sustainability World (SW) provides the means for you to learn so you can make your own choices and decide on the actions you wish to take for the future. It:
- gives you the opportunity to share – dialogue and engage – with others about sustainability issues, sharing best practices and lessons already learned;
- will address all aspects of sustainability and well-being for everyone everywhere (including but not limited to the 17 SDGs);
- addresses underlying issues (values, politics, etc.) and ethical dimensions;
- proposes practical actions – choices – for individuals, communities and businesses;
- provides games and stories for young learners, and tools for teachers.
It enables you to become an informed global citizen active in your own community!
It is ‘co-created’ – which means that you, the users are able to contribute to developing material and to continuously improving it. Please send in your ideas for content and information about actions you’ve taken or plan to take.
See what a user has to say on What’s Special about Sustainability World ⇒